Right at Home are a local care company providing care and support for our customers in the community. We take pride in the care we give always putting our customers first and supporting them in making their own choices and maintain independence at home with minimum call times of one hour. We are looking for the right candidate who will share our values with a commitment to quality and being the best we can be, treating the people we support with compassion, showing dignity and respect to the people that they will be working with and having trust and respect for all members of our team!
Due to locality the positions are for drivers only.
What we provide for our caregivers
- Full training and development opportunities
- FULL PPE to protect both carers and clients from Covid 19
- Support and guidance
- Paid travel time
- Visit times of at least one hour
- Competitive salary
- Paid mileage allowance
To be eligible for this role you must-
- be 18 years of age or over
- Kind and caring and want to provide outstanding care
- A car driver / motorbike rider with access to a vehicle
- An enhanced DBS on the update service, if not, we can help you apply for a new DBS at a cost of £50 which we refund after 6 months employment.
- Be able to contribute at a weekend.
Roles of a Caregiver include-
- Light Cleaning Duties
- Moving and Handling
- Assisting with medication
- Meal preparation
- Manual handling
- Personal Care
- Shopping Trips
- Dressing Support
Apply today to start a rewarding career in care!