Are you looking for a worthwhile role, packed full of job satisfaction?
Right at Home is a friendly award-winning home care provider which recognise their team members and the passion they have for providing outstanding care.
As we have continued to grow successfully, we are looking for reliable, caring and proactive individuals to support Clients in their own home as a Live-In Care Assistant.
By becoming a Live-in Care Assistant, you are not only supporting people to live a happier and fulfilled life, you will also become an integral part of ensuring their families can have peace of mind, knowing that their loved one is in the best hands.
As a Live-in Care Assistant, you will live at the Clients home to offer continuous, high quality support with daily tasks such as; personal care, meal preparation, medication support and much more.
Live-in Care Assistant - Benefits Include:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Thorough, high quality training to develop your skills and reinforce key knowledge.
- Benefit from the support of a 24/7 on-call system and ongoing support from the office team.
- Collection from the nearest train station where you will be driven to and introduced to your Client with a comprehensive and supportive hand over process.
Live-in Care Assistant - Requirements:
· Have a genuine desire to want to care and support others
· You must be fluent in English, written and spoken and be over 18 years of age.
· To have Live-in care experience or similar experience.
· Have an up to date portable DBS - if not, we would require a new DBS to be processed.
Do you have what it takes to be a Right at Home Live-in Care Assistant?
Simply apply today and/or call our friendly Recruitment Team for more information on 01332 913232