Do you have what we need in a Care Assistant?
If you are looking for:
A fulfilling job you can be passionate about with the chance to build a rewarding career doing something meaningful.
A friendly, family-feel team who will support you to excel Then come and join us!
A career in care can offer you all of the above and much more! We help our CareGivers gain the skills, knowledge and qualifications they need to forge a great career in care.
Join our friendly team of CareGivers who share our passion for making a real difference and let us help you shine in a job that gives back.
Discover a career you’ll love with Right at Home Derby, We are an award winning care company that provide outstanding care in the community from 7am-11pm, 7 days a week. We focus entirely on our clients and ensuring their needs are met within the minumum call time of one hour.
What Care Assistants receive from us-
- Full training (No Experience Necessary)
- Support and guidance
- Visit times of at least 1 hour
- Competitive salary
- Paid travel time
- Paid mileage allowance
- Career development
- Further training opportunities.
The role and responsibilities include-
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Support
- Personal Care
- Shopping Trips
- Dressing Support
- Moving and Handling
- Light Cleaning Duties
To be a Care Assistant you must be-
- 18 years of age or above
- Kind and caring and want to provide outstanding care
- A car driver / motorbike rider with access to a vehicle
- An enhanced DBS on the update service, if not, we can help you apply for a new DBS should you be successful
- Available to work weekends
Apply today to start your rewarding career in care