Are you looking to give back to your community during COVID-19?
Do you have care experience and want to put your skills to good use?
Right at Home East Staffs want you!
Right at Home are a care company providing care and support for vulnerable adults in the community taking pride in the care we give & always putting our customers first whilst supporting them in making their own choices and maintain independence at home with minimum call times of one hour.
We are looking for the right candidate who will share our values with a commitment to quality and outstanding care, treating the people we support with compassion, showing dignity and respect and having trust and respect for all members of our team!
Roles of a Caregiver include-
- Light Cleaning Duties
- Assisting with medication
- Meal preparation
- Dressing Support
- Manual handling
- Personal Care
- Shopping Trips
- Moving and Handling
What we provide for our caregivers
- FULL PPE to protect both carers and clients from Covid 19
- Full training
- Support and guidance
- Visit times of at least one hour
- Competitive Salary starting at £8.75-£9.35, increasing after probation
- Career development
- Paid travel time
- Paid mileage allowance
- Further training opportunities.
To be eligible for this role you must-
- 18 years of age
- Kind and caring and want to provide outstanding care
- A car driver / motorbike rider with access to a vehicle
- An enhanced DBS on the update service, if not, we can help you apply for a new DBS at a cost of £50 which we refund after 6 months employment.
- Be able to contribute at a weekend.
Apply today to start your rewarding career in care!