Are you a caring person who's looking to make a difference in your community?
If so, how about a career for Right at home Derby.
Right at home is a care company based in Derby supporting clients to live happily from the comfort of their own homes. We take pride in putting our customers first and helping them to live independent lives. We need people to join our amazing team to help us support our community.
The role of a care worker will include:
- Assisting with medication
- Meal preparation
- Manual handling
- Personal Care
- Shopping Trips
- Dressing Support
- Moving and Handling
- Light Cleaning Duties
What a care worker will receive from us:
- Full training (No Experience Necessary)
- Support and guidance
- Visit times of at least 1 hour
- Competitive salary
- Paid travel time
- Paid mileage allowance
- Career development
- Further training opportunities
To be a care worker you must be-
- At least 18 years of age
- Kind and caring and want to provide outstanding care
- A car driver / motorbike rider with access to a vehicle
- An enhanced DBS on the update service, if not, we can help you apply for a new DBS at a cost of £50 which we refund after 6 months employment.
- Available to work weekends
Apply today, to start a new rewarding career as a care worker!