Are you an early bird?
Do you want to improve someones quality of life?
Are you a kind and caring person?
Right at Home Derby are a care company who specialise in providing care for our customers in their own homes helping them maintain independence and achieve personal goals.
We provide person centred care with minimum call times of 1 hour.
We have recently been recognised as a top 3 employer in this sector nationally.
Our Care Assistants duties will include
- Meal preparation
- Medication management
- Light cleaning duties
- Personal care
- Manual handling
- Running Errands like shopping
What you will receive from us
- Full training (No Experience Necessary)
- Support and guidance
- Visit times of at least 1 hour
- Competitive salary
- Paid travel time
- Paid mileage allowance
- Career development
- Further training opportunities
To be a Care Assistant you must be-
- 18 Years of age
- Kind and caring and want to provide outstanding care
- A car driver / motorbike rider with access to a vehicle
- An enhanced DBS on the update service, if not, we can help you apply for a new DBS at a cost of £50 which we refund after 6 months employment.
Apply today to join our amazing award winning team and start making a difference !