Are you an early riser ?
Do you want to improve someones quality of life ?
Are you a kind and caring person ?
Right at Home Derby are a care company who specialise in providing care for our customers in their own homes promoting independence and helping clients achieve goals.
We provide care in a person centred way, with our client visit times of at least 1 hour.
We have recently been recognised as a top 3 employer in this sector nationally.
Our Care Assistants duties will include
- Meal preparation
- Medication management
- Light cleaning duties
- Personal care
- Manual handling
- Running Errands like shopping
In return our Care Assistants receive
- Full training (No Experience Necessary)
- Support and guidance
- Visit times of at least 1 hour
- Competetive salary
- Paid travel time
- Paid mileage allowance
- Career development
- Further training opportunities
To be a Care Assistant
- You will be at least 18
- You will be kind and caring and want to provide top quality care
- You will be a car driver / motorbike rider with access to a vehicle
- You will need an enhanced DBS on the update service, if not, we can help you apply for a new DBS at a cost of £50 which we refund after 6 months employment.
Apply today to join our amazing award winning team and start making a difference !