Are you a night owl ?
Do you want to make a difference ?
Are you kind and caring ?
If so we want to hear from you, we are a Care in the community company where we provide care for our customers in their own homes, promoting independence.
Right at Home Derby have been voted top 3 in the country for Best Employer 50/250 employess by Skills for Care.
Our care calls are at least 1 hour which gives you time to due the job properly.
Evening Care Assistants typically work from about 4pm/5pm to 10pm but we do have some flexibility.
The role of a Care Assistant includes
- Light cleaning duties
- Preparing Meals
- Assisting customers with going to bed
- Manual Handling
- Personal Care
To be a Right at Home Care Assistant you will
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be a car diver/ motorbike rider with access to a vehicle
- Have a passion for delivering 1st class quality care
- Need an Enhanced DBS either on the update service or we can assist you applying for a DBS.
- Full Training with continued development
- Support and Guidance
- Paid Holiday
- Paid Travel Time
- Paid Mileage Allowance
- Pay whilst on probation £8.65 rising to £9 when complete with increments at weekends and lates(after 8pm)
- Career Advancement
- Dedicated customers with shadow shifts and customer introductions.
- Set your availabilty
If you are kind and caring and want to go the extra mile to make a difference to someones life , apply to today.