We are looking for great people to join our award winning team as Care Assistants..
Are you kind and caring ?
Do you want to make a difference everyday ?
Prepared to go the extra mile ?
If so we want to hear from you.
Care assistants have a varied role, duties would include companionship, meal preparation, light cleaning duties, personal care, manual handling and running errands.
- Call times of 1 hour or longer (time to make a real difference)
- Paid travel time and mileage allowance
- Full training provided (no experience necessary)
- Company pension scheme
- Holiday pay
- Pay whilst on probation £8.65 per hour with increments at weekends and earlies and lates.Rising to £9.00 per hour when complete.
- Care Assistant of the month awards
- Career Progression
- Continued development upto level 5
To be a care assistant an enhanced DBS is required for this role, either a DBS on the update service or A new DBS will be required at a cost of £50 which we refund after 6 months employment.