Right at Home Derby are a care company who provide care for our customers in their own homes.
If you want to make a difference and improve the quality of peoples lifes and have weekend availability we want to hear from you.
The Role of a care assistant is a varied one, from helping customers with food preparations, personal care, manual handling, light cleaning duties, running errands and shopping.
Are you the type of person who goes the extra mile ?
If so, in return we offer
- Call times of at least 1 hour , so you can make a difference
- Part of a great friendly team
- Paid Mileage Allowance
- Paid Travel Time
- Holiday Pay
- Full training and continued funded training
- Shadow shifts and customer introductions
- Whilst on probation pay will be £9.15 per hour rising to £9.80 per hour once complete
- A great place to work Employer voted top 3 in the country for employees 50 to 250 in the care sector
As our work is in the community applicants will need their own transport
An enhanced DBS is required for this role, We will accept a Dbs on the update service, otherwise a new DBS application will be needed , at a cost of £50 which will be refunded after 6 months of employment.
If this position interests you please apply today