Right at Home East Staffordshire are a high quality care provider in the community for the elderly and vulnerable adults.
We are urgently seeking to recruit some great new care assistants to join our amazing team; people with the right values & behaviours to work in the community helping our fantastic clients maintain independence safely in their own home with a minimum call time of one hour
Our main priority for this job role is to find people with the right values, behaviours & attitudes that match our own.
Our Values are-
- Trust- We understand that trust is fundamental to building strong, collaborative, relationships with our clients & their families.
- Quality- We are committed to providing the highest quality care & support; the same kind we would like for our own families.
- Compassion- We pride ourselves on person centred, outcome focussed care, delivered with compassion, sensitivity & without judgement.
- Respect- We promote an all inclusive culture, where colleagues & clients can be themselves. We respect peoples' wishes, seek to understand their aspirations & support them to achieve their goals.
We believe in supporting our staff to do their job safely and confidently by offering a flexible working pattern to ensure you maintain a positive work-life balance, top rates of pay and full PPE free of charge.
If you are new to the care sector and spend between 16 to 30 hours per week care with Clients, you could earn between £10,712 and £21,320 per year.
Our experienced Careers who spend between 16 to 30 hours per week care with Clients, earn between £12,168 and £24,050 per year. (Includes Travel Time.)
Excludes additional Mileage pay, Bonuses, Double Pay and Holiday Pay, all in addition to this.
You don't need to have previous experience in this field, nor do you need qualifications- we're happy to work with you to help you become an excellent care worker.
Due to locality, this position is for drivers only.
To apply to be a part of our amazing team of Care Assistants you can-
- Click apply now and a member of our recruitment team will contact you
- Give us a call on 01332 913232 for an informal chat