Still searching for a career that enables a great Work - Life balance?
Right at Home Derby are looking for a caring, compassionate and dedicated Care Assistant to help with one of our Male clients, living with learning difficulties.
Due to the nature of tasks involved and preferences requested by the client himself, this post is for male Care Assistants only.
The role includes companionship and encouraging activities with the client, such as bike-riding, swimming, tennis, pool and other recreational activities.
The required hours are 10-15 per week. This is a part-time position.
The successful candidate will;
- Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to a reliable vehicle (essential)
- Provide flexibility to work around the client's needs (essential)
- Have an Enhanced DBS (preferred)
- Be available to start immediately
Our values are very important to us and we provide a person-centred approach when meeting our client's needs. We are looking for someone who will live and breathe our values and provide the very best for our clients, in every task.
What are the benefits of working with Right at Home?
- Competitive rates of pay, starting at £9.20 and increasing after probation, during evenings and on weekends
- Travel time and mileage paid
- £100 gift voucher when probation is passed
- Awards for retention and excellent work
- Ongoing support and 24 hour support call line
- Endless progression opportunities
If you are interested in joining our amazing team of Care Assistants please give us a call on 01332 913232 or click 'apply now' and a member of our recruitment team will give you a call.