At Right at Home, our business is built around the amazing work that our Care Assistants do every day to make such a positive impact on our clients' lives.
As a leading home care provider, we are passionate about what we do and the team we build.
We are urgently seeking to recruit full-time, evening Care Assistants to join our fantastic team, in providing high quality care to our clients.
We offer regular training, ongoing support and mentoring along with regular 1:1 coaching to give all our Care Assistants the tools they need to be the best they can be.
With our top rates of pay, continuous support system, flexible working patterns (because we know how important it is to have a positive work-life balance), you will always be valued and supported at Right at Home.
What are the benefits of working with Right at Home?
- Competitive rates of pay, starting at £9.20 and increasing after probation, during evenings and on weekends
- Travel time and mileage paid
- £100 gift voucher when probation is passed
- Awards for retention and excellent work
- Ongoing support and 24 hour support call line
- Endless progression opportunities
The successful candidates must be flexible, able to work alternative weekends, have a full UK driving licence and access to a reliable vehicle.
If you are interested in joining our amazing team of Care Assistants please give us a call on 01332 913232 or click 'apply now' and a member of our recruitment team will give you a call.