Do you want to fit your career around your life, instead of trying to fit your life around a career?
Then you are looking in the right place!
Right at Home East Derby are a high quality care provider in the community for the elderly and vulnerable adults.
We are urgently seeking to recruit some great new care assistants to join our amazing team; people with the right values & behaviours to work in the community helping our fantastic clients maintain independence safely in their own home with a minimum call time of one hour
Our main priority for this job role is to find people with the right values, behaviours & attitudes that match our own.
Our Values are-
- Trust- We understand that trust is fundamental to building strong, collaborative, relationships with our clients & their families.
- Quality- We are committed to providing the highest quality care & support; the same kind we would like for our own families.
- Compassion- We pride ourselves on person centered, outcome focused care, delivered with compassion, sensitivity & without judgement.
- Respect- We promote an all inclusive culture, where colleagues & clients can be themselves. We respect peoples' wishes, seek to understand their aspirations & support them to achieve their goals.
We believe in supporting our staff to do their job safely and confidently by offering a flexible working pattern to ensure you maintain a positive work-life balance, top rates of pay and full PPE, free of charge.
You don't need to have previous experience in this field, nor do you need qualifications- we're happy to work with you to help you become an excellent care worker.
Due to locality, this position is for drivers only.
To apply to be a part of our amazing team of Care Assistants you can-
- Click apply now and a member of our recruitment team will contact you
- Give us a call on 01332 913232 for an informal chat